The Legal & General Share Portal is a simple way of managing your shareholding online.
The Share Portal is a secure online site which allows you to manage your holding, wherever you are and at a time that's convenient for you.
On the Share Portal you can:
- View your holdings and their indicative value
- Access shareholder communications
- Change your address details
- Ask to receive shareholder communications by email rather than by post
- View your dividend payment history
- Download holding statements
- Make dividend payment choices
- Choose to reinvest your cash dividends in more shares
- Buy and sell shares
- Join our Corporate Sponsored Nominee
- Register your proxy voting instruction
It will only take a few minutes to register – just visit www.investorcentre.co.uk
You will need your Shareholder Reference Number (‘SRN’) which can be found on your welcome letter from Computershare, or by contacting Computershare.
If you are unable to find your shareholder reference number or your have any other questions about the share portal, please contact Computershare’s dedicated Legal & General Shareholder helpline number on 0370 707 1399. Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate.
The Shareholder helpline is open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm excluding bank holidays in England and Wales.