You can access and manage your shares online via: www.investorcentre.co.uk
The Investor Centre is a secure online site which allows you to manage your holding, wherever you are and at a time that's convenient for you. Once registered, you will be able to:
- View your holdings and their indicative value
- Access shareholder communications
- Change your address details
- Ask to receive shareholder communications by email rather than by post
- View your dividend payment history
- Download holding statements
- Make dividend payment choices
- Choose to reinvest your cash dividends in more shares
- Buy and sell shares – it is up to you how and if/when to sell your shares
- Join our Corporate Sponsored Nominee
It will only take a few minutes to register to manage your shares online.
To register your account, you will need your Shareholder Reference Number (‘SRN’) which can be found on your welcome letter, or by contacting Computershare. Once you have registered with Investor Centre you will be able to, should you wish to sign up for Computershare’s online share dealing service.
If you are unable to find your shareholder reference number or you have any other questions about the share portal, please contact Computershare’s dedicated Legal & General Shareholder helpline number on 0370 707 1399.
If your shareholding is of a high value, you will be subject to an additional security check the first time you register on Investor Centre. You will be sent a letter to your registered address with an activation code that will be required when you log in.
See our shareholder FAQs for information including how to sell you shares.
If you have any questions in relation to your shareholdings and how to manage your shares, you can contact the registrar using the below details:
Computershare Investor Services Plc
Telephone: +44 (0) 370 707 1399*
Post: Computershare Investor Services Plc, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS99 6ZZ.
*Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. The Shareholder helpline is open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm excluding bank holidays in England and Wales.